Devita Devices and Paediatric Treatments
The survey was conducted from March 2003 to April 2005 under the supervision of assistant consultant, Dr. Gkolopkoba and T.B. pediatrician Dr. Nteineka.
341 patients were treated with the Deta devices, aged from 7 to 15 years.
These 341 children were divided into 5 groups, as follows:
- Problems with vision (myopia, presbypoia and astigmatism) – 166 patients.
- Problems with gastrointestinal system (chronic inflammation of the duodenum, colitis, bile dyskinesia) – 18 patients.
- Autonomic Nervous System problems – 130 patients.
- Musculoskeletal problems (scoliosis and osteochondrosis of the vertebral column) – 18 patients.
- Respiratory problems (bronchial asthma, bronchitis) – 9 patients.
GROUPS HEALTH PROBLEMS PERCENTAGE IMPROVEMENT
- Vision problems 66%
- Gastrointestinal 98.7%
- Autonomic Nervous System 97.6%
- Musculoskeletal 46%
- Respiratory 94.6%
The improvements that many of these children had were really quite remarkable, given that the only treatment they received was with the Deta-AP and the Deta-Ritm – no other medication was used.