Thursday 12th – Monday 16th JANUARY 2017
Lecturer/Clinician: Dr George J Georgiou, Ph.D.,N.D.,D.Sc (AM)
Venue: Da Vinci Natural Health Center, Panayia Aimatousa 300, Aradippou 7101, Larnaca, Cyprus
Tel: (00357) 24-82 33 22
Start: 9 am – 7 pm (one hour break for lunch)
Bioresonance Practitioners are generally hard to come by and are highly sought after for their skills in identifying the underlying causative factors behind chronic diseases. Most are also able to treat the patient using Bioresonance therapy – a highly effective therapy when used correctly.
The five day intensive clinical practicum, combined with the online course in Energy Medicine and Bioresonace will allow the practitioner to become certified with the: Deta Elis Bioresonance Practitioner Diploma – Part 1.
The goal of this 5-day intensive clinical training is to help the practitioner understand all the technical aspects of bioresonance diagnosis and treatment using the DETA PHARMA and the DETA PROFESSIONAL.
The DETA PHARMA and DETA PROFESSIONAL can be ordered before arrival and these devices will be ordered on your behalf and will be stored safely at the Da Vinci Center. They will then be able to be used for the clinical training and then placed in a suitcase and safely taken back to their destination. Practitioners that have already bought their devices should bring them with them to practice.
ENERGY MEDICINE AND BIORESONANCE ONLINE COURSE
It is a prerequisite to complete the Energy Medicine and Bioresonance online Diploma course first before attending – however, those that have already began the course and may not complete it in time for the clinical practicum may join the course but will have their Diplomas issued AFTER the completion of the online course.
No other practitioners will be accepted to the course unless they are enrolled on the online course, as much of this theory is a prerequisite to understanding the practical aspects. This theory will not be covered in the clinical course as it is focused on clinical, not theoretical aspects of Bioresonance.
The following topics will be covered and practised on the bioresonance devices:
- Basic function and technical workings of the PHARMA and PROFESSIONAL
- The proper technique of VRT bioresonance testing
- Using the PHARMA and PROFESSIONAL for Bioresonance testing with Algorithms and Resonator (use of ampoules)
- The “difficult” patient
- The Significance of the Indicator Drop
- Testing for Parasites, Protozoa, Bacteria, Fungi, and Viruses
- Testing for organ systems and sub-systems
- Determining degree of Inflammation and Degeneration in organ systems
- Determining the Degree of Toxicity and Blockages in the Mesenchyme
- Using Filters and Complex Filters to Prioritize
- Measuring Adaptation and Energy Reserves
- Measuring the Biological Index – the Health of the Mesenchyme
- Measuring the Photon Index
- Measuring the DNA Index – the Biophysical and Biochemical condition of the DNA
- Measuring Psychological and Psychoneurological Loads
- Measuring Geopathic, Electromagnetic, Radioactive, Heavy Metal Stress
- Measuring Nutritional Deficiencies
- Conducting pathogenesis testing – tracing the causal chain
- Using the Algorithms
- Food Intolerance testing
- Treating Food Intolerances with the PROFESSIONAL
- Allergy testing
- Treating allergies with Bioresonance Therapy on the PROFESSIONAL
- Uing the Deta Professional/Pharma for Homeopathic/Nosode making
- Using the Deta Professional for Bioresonance/Electromagnetic/Quantum Light/Electroacupuncture Therapy
- Quadrant Testing and Therapy
- Using the Therapy 8.0 USB to programme the DEVITA AP and RITM
- Basic treatment rules when using the DEVITA AP and RITM
- Introduction to the COSMO
- Questions and Answers
Lunch will be available to order all week, including vegetarian dishes and are inclusive in the fees.
Please try to arrive by 8.45 am at the Da Vinci Center to get an early start for 9 am as there is a lot of material to cover. We are about a 15 minute taxi ride from most hotels in Larnaca – taxi drivers may call us at (00357) 24 – 82 33 22. Look forward to meeting with you all in person soon!
Cost: 950 Euros, inclusive of lunch and beverages for 5 days, as well as private access to all the manuals, algorithms and training materials, including Powerpoint presentations that are covered in the course. There will also be a privileged “Practitioner only” access to videos of the complete course for reference and revision, along with many other learning tools.
Limited Places: There are limited places on this course, with only two places left, so book NOW!
The April 2015 Group of qualified Bioresoance practitioners – most are medical doctors, so it is encouraging to see medical doctors seeking other methods of diagnosis and therapy! From Egypt, Saudi Arabia, USA, Australia and Africa!
Practice, practice and more practice makes for perfection!
Bioresonance treatment in practice!
More of our diligent doctors learning bioresonance diagnostics and treatments!
The November 2014 group of qualified Bioresonance practitioners from UK, Greece, Cyprus, Norway, Canada, South Africa, Japan and USA!