DETA ELIS CLINICAL PRACTICUUM
Thursday 14th – Monday 18th January 2016
Lecturer/Clinician: Dr George J Georgiou, Ph.D.,N.D.,D.Sc (AM)
Tel: (00357) 24-82 33 22
Start: 9 am – 6 pm (one hour break for lunch)
This will be five intensive days of hands-on, clinical training leading to the official certification of: Deta Elis Bioresonance Practitioner Diploma – Part 1
The goal of this 5-day intensive clinical training is to help the practitioner understand all the technical aspects of bioresonance diagnosis and treatment using the DETA PHARMA and the DETA PROFESSIONAL.
It is highly advisable for all practitioners to order their devices before arrival and these can be picked up and taken back to their resident countries. Practitioners that have already bought their devices should bring them with them in order to practice on them.
It is a prerequisite to complete the Energy Medicine and Bioresonance online Diploma course first before attending – however, those that have already began the course and may not complete it in time for the clinical practicum may join the course but will have their Diplomas issued AFTER the completion of the online course.
No other practitioners will be accepted to the course unless they are enrolled on the online course, as much of this theory is a prerequisite to understanding the practical aspects – this will not be covered in this clinical course as it is focussed on clinical, not theoretical aspects of bioresonance.
The following topics will be covered and practiced on the bioresonance devices:
- Basic function and technical workings of the PHARMA and PROFESSIONAL
- The proper technique of VRT bioresonance testing
- Using the PHARMA and PROFESSIONAL for Bioresonance testing with Algorithms and Resonator (use of ampoules)
- The “difficult” patient
- The Significance of the Indicator Drop
- Testing for Parasites, Protozoa, Bacteria, Fungi, and Viruses
- Testing for organ systems and sub-systems
- Determining degree of Inflammation and Degeneration in organ systems
- Determining the Degree of Toxicity and Blockages in the Mesenchyme
- Using Filters and Complex Filters to Prioritize
- Measuring Adaptation and Energy Reserves
- Measuring the Biological Index – the Health of the Mesenchyme
- Measuring the Photon Index
- Measuring the DNA Index – the Biophysical and Biochemical condition of the DNA
- Measuring Psychological and Psychoneurological Loads
- Measuring Geopathic, Electromagnetic, Radioactive, Heavy Metal Stress
- Measuring Nutritional Deficiencies
- Conducting pathogenesis testing – tracing the causal chain
- Using the Algorithms
- Food Intolerance testing
- Treating Food Intolerances with the PROFESSIONAL
- Allergy testing
- Treating allergies with Bioresonance Therapy on the PROFESSIONAL
- Uing the Deta Professional/Pharma for Homeopathic/Nosode making
- Using the Deta Professional for Bioresonance/Electromagnetic/Quantum Light/Electroacupuncture Therapy
- Quadrant Testing and Therapy
- Using the Therapy 8.0 USB to programme the DEVITA AP and RITM
- Basic treatment rules when using the DEVITA AP and RITM
- Introduction to the COSMO
- Questions and Answers
Lunch will be available to order all week, including vegetarian dishes and are inclusive in the fees.
Please try to arrive by 8.45 am at the Da Vinci Center to get an early start for 9 am as there is a lot of material to cover. We are about a 15 minute taxi ride from most hotels in Larnaca – taxi drivers may call us at (00357) 24 – 82 33 22. Look forward to meeting with you all in person soon!
Cost: 950 Euros, inclusive of lunch and beverages for 5 days.
Limited Places: There are limited places, so if you wish to commit to your place now, please pay the 450 EUROS deposit NOW! The remaining 450 Euros can be paid whenever you like, but no later than one week before the workshop.